DX Easy Imaging X-AQS PACS Software
DX Easy Imaging X-AQS Software
The Image Processing Software X-AQS is fully DICOM 3.0 compatible, providing image data transfer to any DICOM device, PACS or RIS, for efficient data management, printing, archiving and remote image viewing.
Fast network distribution – images can be automatically sent to other viewing stations, printers and archive servers – results in an efficient workflow leading to less wait time for patients and a higher patient throughput.
The Image Processing Software X-AQS provides consistent and excellent image quality, using optimized algorithms for each different body part, allowing various pre-set image processing modes for different studies, at considerably reduced X-Ray dose.
- Patient Registration: Manually or DICOM Modality Worklist
- Image Acquisition + QC Tools
- Image preview in 3 Seconds
- DICOM Store/Transfer to PACS
- DICOM print to DICOM printer or “Print to Printer” for paper printer
- Export images formatted as .jpg, .tiff, bmp, and DICOM (with or without Viewer) to CD or other media
- Archive to CD/DVD
- Preconfigured with default anatomical exam tree and image processing parameters
- Black surround fill – Delete image
- Stitching – manually and automatically
- Exposure Index
- Available in several languages
- Patient-CD with viewer
Colenta Modular Enterprise RIS/PACS
The PACS Configuration allows to set up a complete independently working IT-System in the xray department, including Image Archiving facility and connection of additional Workstations.
For hospitals and imaging centers our Colenta Modular Enterprise RIS/PACS fits perfect to the needs of advanced workflow management.
- For hospitals and imaging centers
- Advanced workflow management
- Built-in teleradiology
- Available in 19 languages
- Digital reporting and voice recognition
- For any device and any vendor, e.g. X-ray, computed tomography, MRI, etc.
- Web-based or work-station based
- Advanced post-processing