Medical X-Ray Films Product range
MEDIPHOT X-O/RP - Green Sensitized X-Ray Film
MEDIPHOT X-O/RP is an orthochromatic medical x-ray film that provides high image quality when used in conjunction with green emitting rare-earth screens.
Well-suited for general radiographic applications such as skull, chest and abdomen as well asextremities and angiography, MEDIPHOT X-O/RP ensures stable, high-resolution images regardless of whether your facility employs super-rapid (45 seconds), rapid (90 seconds), low volume or manual xray film processing.
MEDIPHOT X-O/RP film contains excellent antistatic properties and remarkable surface smoothness, resulting in reliable transport in a variety of film handling systems including chest changers, cassetteless tables and rapid film changers.
MEDIPHOT X-O/RP film offers the following special features:
- High resolution, fine grain and low fog
- High processing stability (minimized speed and contract variation)
- High clarity images with bluer tint
- Resistance to decreased density kink marks
- Transport reliability (excellent antistatic and surface smoothness characteristics)
- Consistently high quality
MEDIPHOT X-90N/RP - Blue Sensitized X-Ray Film
MEDIPHOT X-90N/RP is a wide latitude film with medium contrast for use with blue-emitting intensifying screens.
This universal type film with a wide tonal range is used for all types of diagnostic applications. It is especially the best fort he chest. It is well suited for general radiography. It gives excellent reproductions of soft tissue and bone structure on the same image. It is yields high speed, low fog and very high resolution radiographs. Processing is accomplished in 45 second and longer cycle processors or manually.
This conventional screen film should only be used in combination with X-ray screens and the final image density of the processed film depends on the
exposure and processing conditions.
MEDIPHOT X-90N/RP film offers the following special features:
- High Quality Diagnostic Radiographs
- Blue Tinted Images
- Consistent Image Quality
- Easy Film Handling
MEDIPHOT X-MA/RP - Green Sensitized Mammography X-Ray Film
MEDIPHOT X-MA/RP Mammography Film is a single-coated, orthochromatic, green sensitive film designed for use in all mammographic applications where high speed, high contrast and high resolution are essential.
When used in conjunction with single green-emitting mammographic intensifying screen, MEDIPHOT X-MA/RP enables accurate diagnosis in mammography, providing
excellent visibility of microcalcifications and minute tumors in the breast. Processing is accomplished in 90 second or extended cycle.
This mammography film should be used in combination with a single green-emitting rare-earth screen and the final image density of the processed film depends on the exposure and processing conditions.
MEDIPHOT DENT X-E
MEDIPHOT DENT X-E is a high-quality double-emulsion intraoral X-ray film of high speed (ISO class E), high contrast and fine grain, providing high image quality and outstanding detail definition. This film is intended for intraoral X-ray diagnostics only.
- 30 % – 50 % lower X-ray dose due to shorter exposure times in comparison with D-speed film
- complies with the worldwide tendency of Radiation Protection of Patients (RPOP) of EAIA
- extra soft plastic envelope with rounded corners
- envelope is disinfect able with common disinfectants, waterproof and light-tight
- easy opening and manipulation
- sheet of lead foil on the back side of the film (the side is marked as „back“ on the packet)
- easy sides recognition provided by embossed dot in the top corner of the packet (its raised portion indicates the side facing the radiation source/front side)