PCB Film Processors 56 - 110 NG / NGs
The Colenta PCB Film Processor is a fully automatic "dry to dry" developing system for use with all common film types used in the PCB industry and with the flexibility to be installed to accept film directly from a film plotter or installed and used for manual loading. The processor incorporates a submersed non opposed roller transport system designed to provide minimal contact with the film emulsion and with a system of intermediate wash water crossovers to safely transfer each film, through each stage of film development, producing images of the highest quality with the minimum of operator involvement.
Standard Features include:
- Removable flat feed table
- Contact Free area measurement of all films entering the processor
- Precise replenishment of all chemical solutions - calculated to the measured film area entering the processor
- Sleep mode with programmable Auto start timing
- Low level monitoring in all processing tank solutions
- External filters for DEV / FIX & WASH
- Filter Change Alert.
- Automatic Standby and energy saving modes
- "Work in Progress" monitoring
- Integrated Replenishment storage tanks with level control
- Prepared for connection to an external exhaust air facility
- Upgradeable on site for higher processing capacity